Sat 3 Sep 2022 – THEATREBook Tickets
THEY’RE BACK! Comedy superstars Sooshi Mango are set to return to Australian stages this August and September for a special round of encore performances.
The much-loved comedy troupe, made up of Joe Salanitri, Carlo Salanitri, and Andrew Manfre, have experienced unimaginable success with their OFF THE BOAT TOUR — seeing it grow from an initial seven shows to a staggering 38 dates.
And now, due to massive demand, they have added a series of encore shows in Brisbane, Sydney, Wollongong, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Perth, as well as new shows in Gippsland and Ballarat!
It comes as no surprise as their popularity continues to soar, with their relatable and timely humour earning Joe, Carlo and Andrew a permanent place in the social feeds of Australians in every corner of the country.
IMPORTANT: The Adelaide Entertainment Centre is a cashless venue. We accept payment via card only for all onsite charges, including car parking, food and beverages. Major credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay are accepted.
TICKET WARNING: Fans who search for “Adelaide Entertainment Centre” tickets on Google or other search engines could be redirected to a resale site that looks official, but leaves the buyer vulnerable to over priced tickets that could be cancelled or made invalid. Only tickets purchased from Ticketek will be valid at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre.
VIP Package Reserved – $252.65
VIP inclusions as below:
- Meet and greet with Sooshi Mango
- Photo opportunity with Sooshi Mango on your own device
- Souvenir tour poster
Sat 3 Sep 2022 – THEATRE
Please note: Running times are approximate and may be subject to change.
Reserved Seating – $99.90
Reserved Seating – $79.90
Reserved Seating – $69.90
VIP Package – $252.65 (see Ticketek for VIP inclusions)
Ticket prices include GST. Service and Handling Fees and Delivery Fees may apply. For information about mobile tickets and ticket sharing, please click here.
For additional information on VIP Packages, please click here.
Tickets on sale now
Enhance your event experience with one of our Grazing Boxes featuring the best of local South Australian produce.Order Here
Plan Your Visit
Please note, SA Health has directed that Venue Management implement the following COVID Safe measures, with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
- Arrive early
- Bring proof of vaccination – we encourage you to download your COVID-19 digital certificate to your phone before you arrive and link it to your mySA Gov account. For instructions on how to do this, please visit our Venue FAQs.
- Check-in with our QR code upon arrival & show the ‘green tick’ to our staff.
- Bring your own mask – All patrons are strictly required to wear a face mask at all times (excluding children under 12), unless you have a medical exemption for which evidence must be produced upon request. Masks may only be removed whilst eating or drinking in your allocated seat.
As always, we need you to limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
Thank you for your cooperation, we look forward to seeing you at the event!